I found this recipe online and thought I’d try it. I don’t have any pictures as I wasn’t sure if it would taste good or not. But, it’s a keeper!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 minced clove
- Mix all of the ingredients except chicken together
- Poke holes in the chicken with a fork/knife
- Marinate chicken breasts (skin removed if not skinless) in the above mixture overnight or for a few hours
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease/butter a baking dish
- Dip the chicken in bread crumbs and put in the baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for approximately 1 hour
I used 8 skinless chicken breasts and served it on a bed of rice with vegetables. The chicken came out quite tender although I had marinated it for only 4 hours.
Note: Original recipe can be found at cooks.com by clicking here.