I just had to share this paleo Avocado Ranch Dressing with you as it’s so easy to make and goes with any salad.
Here are the ingredients. I used dill seed instead of the fresh dill that the original recipe calls for, however, next time I’ll use fresh dill as I believe it will give it a stronger flavor. Â (Olive Oil not shown)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1Â can full-fat coconut milk
- 1Â Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4Â teaspoon salt
- 1/4Â teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seed or 2Â Tablespoons fresh dill
- 2Â Tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/4Â teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the avocados.
- Add the remaining ingredients then pulse to combine it all.
- Puree everything until its smooth.
- Store it in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
The dressing came out quite thick so I adapted it by adding 2 tablespoons olive oil and then it was “pourable.”
This recipe will work on top of any salad and I also found that I can use it when making tuna salad, chicken salad, etc.
Special thanks to tgipaleo for this recipe!