Still waiting to hear on whether the offer we made on a house has been accepted.
I continue to believe we made the right decision in making a lower-than-asked-for offer. Although the home is beautiful and has lots of updates, the comparable homes in the area are larger and one even took 2 years to sell because the seller priced it too high. Just yesterday, a larger home came on the market just down the block from the one we made an offer on — larger, with a pool and $120K less. Ouch!
The seller can’t be happy, but God has affirmed our decision in the offer we made. An answer to my prayer since I asked Him to guide us.
Thank you for the guidance Father!