I learned a new way to make garlic bread although I didn’t follow all of the instructions from the recipe but adjusted it to the ingredients I had at home.
It was quick, easy, delicious and the recipe can be adjusted to your own palette preferences without much effort.
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf of French bread, sliced
- Cream the butter
- Add the gorgonzola and the garlic to the butter and mix together
- Spread this mixture on top of the slices of bread
- Broil until golden brown
I adjusted the original recipe because it had too much cheese and I didn’t have the parsley that it called for. It still came out great!
The original recipe can be found at Closet Cooking.