Egg salad is always a good lunch meal to have whether its as a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce. This recipe is really quite good. You can spice it up more than I did but I think it had enough “kick” with what I added.
Here are the ingredients I used …
I made my own paleo mayonnaise for this using this recipe although I replaced the canola oil with olive oil (not extra virgen olive oil).
- 2 Turkey bacon slices, cooked
- 1/3Â cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2Â tablespoons paleo mayonnaise
- 1 1/2Â teaspoons hot sauce (I used Tapatio)
- 1/4Â teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8Â teaspoon kosher salt
- 6Â hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from the skillet and crumble it into small pieces.
- Place bacon in a large bowl.
- Stir in the onions and the next 5 ingredients (through salt).
- Gently stir in the eggs.
That’s pretty much it! You will enjoy this recipe!
I adapted my recipe fromÂ Egg Salad with Bacon and Sriracha.