Easy, easy, easy … that’s what this paleo Pear and Walnut Salad is.
Here are the major ingredients …
If you don’t like Bing Cherries, just substitute another dried fruit like cranberries (my favorite).
- 1/2 cup dried Cherries, halved
- 2 ripe Bosc Pears
- 3/4 cup Walnuts
- 5 cups of Spinach (or any kind of lettuce you enjoy)
- Clean and cut the pears into chunks.
- Chop the walnuts unless they are already in walnut pieces.
- Slice the cherries in half (or keep them whole if you like).
- Wash and dry your lettuce.
- Toss everything into a large bowl and serve with your favorite dressing.
And that is how easy it is.