These pancakes came out really nice and fluffy. They were delicious with or without syrup. I made 1 1/2 batches and that was way too many for 3 of us. They warmed up nicely the next morning though so they did not go to waste.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat the eggs with the buttermilk and the melted butter. Combine the dry and the wet ingredients into a lumpy batter, being careful not to over mix.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Spoon 1/3 cup of the batter onto the skillet and sprinkle the top with some of the blueberries. Â Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.