Yes folks, it’s happening right here in our area as reported by our local paper, The Washington County Star Tribune, in the Â “police blotter” section. Gotta love it!
- Two men and one woman fishing on Lake Olson reportedly caught a big bass and put it in their livewell rather than release it.
- Police were unable to locate two people on a personal watercraft reportedly driving recklessly in a no-wake zone on the St. Croix River south of the Hudson Bridge.
- An officer helped the owner of a herd of buffalo put them back into a fenced area on 170th Street west of Parade Avenue.
- Police checked on a report of a helicopter hovering near Big Carnelian Lake.
- Two people were issued written warnings for drinking beer on the beach of Little Carnelian Lake at Stillwater Township Park.
- A driver was cited for failing to move over a lane when he had room while driving by a traffic stop on Hwy. 36 near Demontreville Trail.
Click hereÂ for a glimpse of the Star Tribune.