Greek Salad, anyone? This one went perfectly with the Greek Lamb Chops that I made. And so easy! I did use feta cheese although we haven’t introduced too much cheese into our paleo diet yet.
The ingredients are simple enough …
And for the dressing …
It all looks so healthy, doesn’t it?
Then you’ll just follow the directions (which are few), toss everything together and … whala! A wonderful Greek Salad.
And here’s the recipe for you to try …
Ingredients (for the dressing)
- Red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic, 1 clove, chopped
Ingredients (for the salad)
- 1 cup of Spinach
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Onion
- Olives, 10
- Feta cheese, 1 oz
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together.
- Peel and remove the seeds from the cucumber.
- Chop all the vegetables coarsely.
- Toss the vegetables, cheese and dressing in a large bowl. (Side note: I usually serve my dressing on the side so people can add as little or as much as they want.)
That’s pretty much it! Positively, absolutely delicious!
3 thoughts on “Greek Salad”
Hi Norma! I’m so glad you liked the salad.
I’m also glad to have discovered your blog. What a lovely philosophy you seem to have on things!
It was absolutely delicious! I’m hoping to try more of your recipes.