Now that spring has truly sprung in Minnesota, I’ve been inspired to try new recipes — some of my own and some that I’ve found interesting. This Salmon Spring Salad is of my own paleo creations. It is quite tasty and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here are the ingredients …
Feel free to vary your ingredients with other ones that you might enjoy better — for instance, if you prefer green pepper or a white onion instead of a red onion. Ingredients
- 1 Red Repper, diced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 of a Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cans Pink Salmon
- 2 tablespoons Paleo Mayonnaise
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper — as little or as much as you’d like.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Will keep for a few days.
I served the salad on a bed of romaine lettuce and it was quite delicious. Enjoy!