Are you looking for a simple savory paleo Chicken Salad? Well, then, this salad is for you.
One problem that people make when creating salads is that they don’t use enough mayonnaise. Â Simple as that. Â So, don’t be chintzy with the mayo and you’ll be fine.
Ready to see the recipe?
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3-4 tablespoonsÂ paleo mayonnaise (click hereÂ for a great recipe)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 7 chopped black olives (more or less)
- 7 chopped pimento stuffed green olives (more or less)
- 1 small yellow pepper, chopped
- Pinch of white pepper
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Next, add a pinch of white pepper and salt a little at a time and taste until you get the right amount for your taste buds.
Next? Â Enjoy!
For additional paleo recipes, click here.