Are you looking for a simple savory paleo Chicken Salad? Well, then, this salad is for you.
One problem that people make when creating salads is that they don’t use enough mayonnaise. Simple as that. So, don’t be chintzy with the mayo and you’ll be fine.
Ready to see the recipe?
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3-4 tablespoons paleo mayonnaise (click here for a great recipe)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 7 chopped black olives (more or less)
- 7 chopped pimento stuffed green olives (more or less)
- 1 small yellow pepper, chopped
- Pinch of white pepper
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Next, add a pinch of white pepper and salt a little at a time and taste until you get the right amount for your taste buds.
For additional paleo recipes, click here.